Angepinnt About banning (Q4 2023)

Hi,

Getting the error code 23917 on Metroid Prime Hunters for Nintendo DS. I've been playing on my phone using melonDS, having a blast with the community. Today I couldn't connect online.

My Friend Code on Metroid Prime Hunters is 0865-0161-0949.

If I was banned for some reason, all I can say is that I don't even know how I could cheat on this emulator. Frankly don't even care. I just want to play my favorite handheld game with others.

Thanks!

EDIT: I have recorded all my recent matches, so I can use that footage to prove I'm not a cheater, if that's the assumption here.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von finRatman ()

Hi I was just trying to play some online with my friends, so I shared a nand with them so we could play through dolphin. I joined a worldwide to test if online was working and I got banned for 24 hours directly by a mod. Maybe I was pinging the server too many times as I kept getting the error code 84020 when trying to open a lobby.

my FC is 5074-0859-0111 and the Mii is Denial

None of us are interested in playing worldwides and I have a second Wii to play on if I do. All I wanted to do was play retro rewind with a big private lobby I'm sorry if I caused any issues.

Edit: I apologize if this is the wrong thread, I don't know where else I could appeal this or at least let the mods know that there is no malicious intent, of course none of us (around 6 people) would cheat online because then none of us would be able to play

Neu

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.