Wiimmfi Issue (share my nand?)

Wiimmfi Issue (share my nand?)

Hey. Today i started playing Mario Kart Midnight again on my Steam Deck. I got my Girlfriend a Steam Deck too and i shared my vwii nand with her. I have read a post where some of you said it is okay to share the nand with other people just not too many. So i just shared the nand with my girlfriend. We were super exited to play together we played a few rounds of MKW then we wanted to test Mario Strikers Charged Football. I got a working profile and she got an error. Now we are both stuck in every game we wanted to play with the error code #23915 Abuse of Console Identifier. Is there a way to fix this? We just wanted to play online together because we dont live together thank you.

My Friendcode in MKW: 0650-2673-7379
      Her Code: 0134-8712-8168
      If you and your partner are using the same NAND, then it's possible your Wiimmfi access will get blocked as it isn't generally accepted two identical copies of a Wii are online. You'd need to get a NAND of a different Wii in order for the both of you to play online. In any other case, it's either you go online, or your partner goes online with the same Wii NAND
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

I'm having the same issue with the nand I dumped from my wii u
      I just wanted to play on different devices from time to time (my mac and my steam deck) and now I got error code #23915 Abuse of Console Identifier
      If a mod could fix this , that would be amazing as I don't share my nand between anyone else just those 2 devices and maybe my windows computer in the past a while ago. Currently my mac computer can go online but not my steam deck.
      FC: 2368-2493-2065