No bootmii, empty homebrew, and wiiflow doesn't work

No bootmii, empty homebrew, and wiiflow doesn't work

my Wii was working fine until I swapped to a new SD card with more space. the new card has some error that won't let it be detected on my pc, so I went back to the original card. out of idiocy, I wiped the first card, luckily, I backed up the new card before it died. unfortunately, it now doesn't open bootmii, the homebrew channel opens but is empty, and whenever I open wiiflow (via a wad shortcut on the home menu), it just goes back to the home menu. my card is in fat32, and I don't use a usb for apps. I can share the contents of my card (minus the games because they are too large) if needed!

TheNuDarkness schrieb:

my Wii was working fine until I swapped to a new SD card with more space. the new card has some error that won't let it be detected on my pc, so I went back to the original card. out of idiocy, I wiped the first card, luckily, I backed up the new card before it died. unfortunately, it now doesn't open bootmii, the homebrew channel opens but is empty, and whenever I open wiiflow (via a wad shortcut on the home menu), it just goes back to the home menu. my card is in fat32, and I don't use a usb for apps. I can share the contents of my card (minus the games because they are too large) if needed!
      If you have a small 2 gig sd card format them to FAT tgen copy the things again on it this will work better for Bootmii.