Transfer activation from dolphin to new console?

Transfer activation from dolphin to new console?

Hi. I'm new to this forum and used to play mkwii a couple years ago but ended up getting rid of my wii. I have been getting back into it and unlocked almost everything on dolphin and activated wiimmifi (45h left on that). I was just wondering if there was a way I could transfer my activation to a physical wii since I have a new one coming in the mail very soon and its unfortunate to have to wait another 7 days.

Any help appreciated, thanks.
      Physical consoles do not have the 7-day wait, that's only for Dolphin. So when you get your Wii you'll be able to play online straight away.

Though, to play online on Dolphin you'll need a real NAND backup from a real Wii - assuming you didn't own a Wii before I'd assume you also don't have a valid NAND backup in your Dolphin so you won't be able to play then the 45h are over.

As for the samegame, if you softmod your Wii you can use tools like the Savegame Manager GX to export and import savegames.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()