Error 23934 on phyiscal original model console

Error 23934 on phyiscal original model console

I have a backup of mkwii that i patched with some texture/sound/model hacks and also patched wiimmfi to it but when I go to play online it returns error 23934 even though im on a physical console which is really strange. I made sure to set the id of the backup to RMCE01 and the title to UMCE so it really doesnt make sense why this wouldnt be working to my knowledge. I also tried patching wiimmfi on the same backup with usb loader gx to see if it made any difference, it did not.

any help appreciated, thanks.
      Your patched backup has been created with an old version of the Wiimmfi patcher (pre-2018). These clients can no longer connect to Wiimmfi due to security issues.

What's the exact process you used? First Wiimmfi-patched (with what version?) then added your own texture stuff, or first added the texture stuff then added a Wiimmfi patch?

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

its a little scrambled up but i first patched a generic mkwii iso with a generic wiimmfi iso patcher, but this ended up not mattering because what i did later was extract that said iso with the latest stable version of wit and made a .bat file to build the folder back into a iso or wbfs file after I replaced the textures and music and such

wit version: WIT v3.05a, 2022-08-27

wit: Wiimms ISO Tool v3.05a r8638 cygwin64 - Dirk Clemens - 2022-08-27

bat file:

B:
      wit copy "B:\RMCE01 Extraction\wit" "B:\RMCE01 Extraction\ckw.wbfs" -P --name "Chris Kart Wii" --id "RMCE01" --wiimmfi
      pause

iso bat file:

B:
      wit copy "B:\RMCE01 Extraction\wit" "B:\RMCE01 Extraction\ckw.iso" -P --name "Chris Kart Wii" --id "RMCE01" --wiimmfi
      pause

edit:
      this is very strange but i rebuilt the wbfs and tested it on dolphin and now it says 20110 like as if the wbfs hasnt been patched at all :/
      ill go try to find a newer iso patcher

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von chriss1 ()

alright, so i found the wiimmfi iso patcher and used that instead of wits built in one andddddddddd it works :)
      i tested it on dolphin at 12:03am est and got the "console will be activated in 9h 59m" message which is very good news

i will build my iso and wbfs files again and patch them afterwards before burning the iso to a disc and putting the wbfs on my usb, thanks.