question about wiimmfi on wii

question about wiimmfi on wii

hello, i'm new here. i would use wiimmfi on dolphin, but my wii is unmodded right now (modded in the past but i removed it, would avoid to do that right now) i heard i can use this DNS "95.217.77.181" on wii settings for online and it should work. questions: original firwmare wii 4.3 (or even vWii) work for mario kart and smash bros, without mods? i need to assign my console to the user here to work, or it just works right away with my original wii?
      User assignment is optional if you want to manage account settings like openhost, if you just want to play MKWii or SSBB, then adding that DNS and just connecting to "WFC" on an unmodded console will work, yes.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Error 60000 means your profile is unknown. You can fix that (permanently) by going online with another license, playing a race, then going offline again and go online with the previous license that has the error.

23911 is the error code you get when you create(d) too many different profiles / licenses. This usually goes away within 24h.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

ok, maybe i've to wait 1 day then, because i got 23911 when i was near to play the race (got the error when i found other people) and i tried right away with my main license and got the 23917. i'll just wait then, hope i've not got banned, was trying to play with my wiiu, i've a wii too in case, of course i would not play both consoles at same time, wii is better for gamecube controllers but i've not an hdmi to rgb cables converter so i prefer to play it on the wiiu. i'll try tomorrow night then (i'm from italy) if there's problems let me know

Leseratte schrieb:

Error 60000 means your profile is unknown. You can fix that (permanently) by going online with another license, playing a race, then going offline again and go online with the previous license that has the error.

23911 is the error code you get when you create(d) too many different profiles / licenses. This usually goes away within 24h.
      hello, tried again today, did 1 course on the second account/license i created yesterday, worked, did 1 course on my main license with all unlocked, and worked too, should be good now. this is my wiiu, if sometimes i want to play with a gamecube controller (need an hdmi converter first) can i play with my wii? it's still my name here, ValentDs, obviously i will not play with both console at the same time, but i can play with my sister as second player on the same console? i'll wait for confirmation, don't want to cause problems