In regards to Conduit 1 and 2...

At the moment, we can't say anything. Maybe it works, maybe not... We need helping people for much things, because not everyone has the time to work with this games. If you want to help, youre welcome everytime.
      Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.
      Was auch wichtig ist: Immer auf die Rechtschreibung achten!

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Wii Konsole mit Firmware 4.1
      Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller
      2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
      Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

I'm already trying to write a base for the Gamestats(based on code by mm201) to make it as easy as possible.
      After that, I need to have the game so I can look into it, disassemble it, test it and eventually patch some things(if necessary). Once I got the base up and running and I have the money for it(currently there are many new games coming up).
      And even if I got it, I can't tell you if it really works, it could be a 50:50 chance.
      14.932 bytes pure destruction.
      New user here, registered just for this thread! Thanks for giving the game some attention. There are a lot of us over in the Gamefaqs community that played this game religiously so it really sucked when we caught wind of the Nin-WFC shutdown.

Count me on board for any testing you need, softmodded Wii ready to go when you are, and I think my email is visible on profile--or a PM will do.
      One question, well two actually.
      1)Do you need a disk copy? Or can you not get what you need from a(n) iso/wbfs file?
      2)If so what region disk do you need?

Thanks again for the work you're doing man
      Question 1: If you make a disc copy, you mostly get a wbfs-file after copying...
      Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.
      Was auch wichtig ist: Immer auf die Rechtschreibung achten!

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Wii Konsole mit Firmware 4.1
      Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller
      2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
      Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

@christian8246q:
      First: The english word "a copy" has two meanings in german. Mostly, it's translated into "Kopie". Sometimes (like here), it's translated into "Exemplar".
      Second: If I understand the text correctly, the question was if Ciapa would need the actual game or if a WBFS file would be enough to analyze the game (which does not care as having a WBFS without the actual disc is illegal).

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Leseratte schrieb:

@christian8246q:
      Second: If I understand the text correctly, the question was if Ciapa would need the actual game or if a WBFS file would be enough to analyze the game (which does not care as having a WBFS without the actual disc is illegal).

This exactly, along with the provided definition. I meant disk copy as in physical copy of the game that you can hold in your hand, instead of the wbfs or iso files that we rip from the games we own for use in dolphin emulator or loaders on the wii.
      Thanks Leseratte.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von z3tr0 ()

Ciapa schrieb:

@z3tr0
      Thanks for the hint, I have an PAL console, so this would be best. I prefer to stay with the laws, so I would like to get a physical copy.

Cool, no problem! Thanks for the quick reply.

I don't know how much analyzing you typically do for this sort of thing, so it might be inconvenient, but if theres anything in specific that you need ripped from the game and sent to you-- just let me know; I own several copies of this game although in NTSC.

Or if you can't find the game in stores, heck let us save you some time and money and just drop us a P.O.box address or whatever you prefer via PM.
      We'll gladly ship you a PAL disk in no time.
      @z3tr0
      Are you talking of Conduit 1 or Conduit 2?
      I found both of them some days ago in our local "Der Gameshop". If I remember correctly, The Conduit 1 was around 5€ and Conduit 2 15-20€, both as second hand.
      Shipping would also be an option, but I think the shipping cost could be more expensive than the game itself(I'm living in germany)
      14.932 bytes pure destruction.
      Ciapa, please don't stop working on this, those three guys on the GameFAQs forums are just jerks, they really aren't trying to get the game online anymore, I really just would like it if they would just stop, but they won't, don't pay attention to them, they are the small bunch of people that ruin things on that forum.

Please reconsider working on this again, you would make many of us really happy if you did man.