DSiWare on Wiimmfi

DSiWare on Wiimmfi

Is this possible? I'm trying to connect to Wiimmfi on Bomberman Blitz (I do this by setting my DNS settings to Wiimmfi's IP) but it gives me the internet error code, 20100.

And yes, I'm sure my internet is working fine. Otherwise I wouldn't be here right now, typing this post. :P
      Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
      Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
      Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      Sorry, I can't because I don't know how to... And when I try, I don't know what packet has the attempted connection.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      @ventord No, you can't do that on a DSi and I'm not sure on a 3DS but it automatically saves DSiWare to the system memory, not the SD card. Because of this, I'm sure you can't move it to the SD card. I haven't checked myself though.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*

NintendoFan schrieb:

@ventord No, you can't do that on a DSi and I'm not sure on a 3DS but it automatically saves DSiWare to the system memory, not the SD card. Because of this, I'm sure you can't move it to the SD card. I haven't checked myself though.
      Well... apparently is possible to do that on a 3DS.

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

My english is bad... Sorry for that :wacko:
      Well I was wrong, but we don't know what format DSiWare games are in, and where it'll be copied to the SD card.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*

PokemonAcer schrieb:

DSiWare will be in APP files probably.
      And yes we do know where it goes.
      SD:/private/...
      private/ds/app/title/ ....

And i think that the format is .bin but not sure.

EDIT: looking at this page, the DSiWare is saved on the SD card in .bin format along with one .lst file.
      My english is bad... Sorry for that :wacko:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von ventord ()

@PokemonAcer Yes, because when I open some of the game's files in a hex editor it just shows garbage data.

Maybe the compression is the same as DS & WiiWare games?

Edit: It isn't. I tried all of them (And by all of them I mean the ones that can be found here) and they all returned a "WARNING: File is not X compressed!"
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von NintendoFan ()

It's encrypted with it's own key. That's why you cant reset and put it back onto the DSi, and that's why it wipes the 3DS when you transfer it to another, it has to send the license over with the game.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      Is setting the DNS settings even the correct way to do this? I honestly don't know.

Also, since 3DS homebrew is early in development, and as soon as we figure out how DSiWare games are encrypted and how the 3DS loads it, we should be able to make a patcher, right?
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      3DS Homebrew can only load 3DS games, and ATM only because of region-unlock. We have no way of launching DSiWare or DS games IIRC.
      Anyways, ^ is not perfect (you have to use a DNS to get to it) and it'd just be a big pile of homebrew that someone has to make.
      I'll see what I can ask my friends about DS launching, and if it's possible, but it'd be really hard to decrypt.
      Flipnote Hatena used HTTP and sudomemo already has *that* sorted.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      Mario vs. Donkey Kong March of the Minis also gives 20100, so apparently this and Bomberman Blitz use SSL.

But I don't think the Mario game will work because you could upload levels to NWFC where people could download them, and IIRC the server for that isn't working properly.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      I've checked a lot, here's what I got:
      - I can't decrypt DSiWare if it's gone to 3DS, so I have nothing to decrypt.
      - I can't encrypt them either
      So no, there's no way to do this.
      We COULD try with an invalid cert on DS(i) because Nintendo might not've checked. Someone needs to find out.

@Sepalani I don't know how to decrypt 3DS games. And also, even though none of it is actually installed on my 3DS, I can run 3DS homebrews through Tubehax.

As for the game itself, it was in a .bin file. There were also some other game files in .pls and .ppm.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      @ventord It seems, that there is a DS, WiiWare, and DSiWare version of Tetris Party Deluxe. And both the WiiWare and DSiWare version use the same ID for login.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*
      *revives thread*

Can someone figure out how DSiWare in encrypted?
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*