Fragen zu Mario Kart Fun und Mario Kart Retro/Question about Mario Kart Fun and Mario Kart Retro

Fragen zu Mario Kart Fun und Mario Kart Retro/Question about Mario Kart Fun and Mario Kart Retro

Ist Mario Kart Retro eine Teilmenge von Mario Kart Fun, oder gibt es verschiedene Spuren?
      Is Mario Kart Retro a subset of Mario Kart Fun, or is there different tracks?
      Ich ziehe es Englisch, aber ich kann auf Deutsch sprechen, wenn es nötig ist. Ich poste in der Regel Themen in beiden Sprachen.
      I prefer English but I can speak in German when I need to. I usually post topics in both languages.

Bitte entschuldigen Sie mich, wenn ich Fehler mit deutschen Sprache, da ich nicht perfekt bin fließend.
      MKW Fun is the "main" distribution, and MKW Retro is a special variant with only retro tracks. MKW Retro contains all the tracks which have been in an older Mario Kart (Gamecube, DS, N64, SNES, GBA), but no "custom" tracks. MKW Fun contains both retro tracks and normal "new" custom tracks.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Leseratte schrieb:

MKW Fun is the "main" distribution, and MKW Retro is a special variant with only retro tracks. MKW Retro contains all the tracks which have been in an older Mario Kart (Gamecube, DS, N64, SNES, GBA), but no "custom" tracks. MKW Fun contains both retro tracks and normal "new" custom tracks.
      So is MKW Retro a subset, or does MKW Fun not have all the retro tracks?
      Ich ziehe es Englisch, aber ich kann auf Deutsch sprechen, wenn es nötig ist. Ich poste in der Regel Themen in beiden Sprachen.
      I prefer English but I can speak in German when I need to. I usually post topics in both languages.

Bitte entschuldigen Sie mich, wenn ich Fehler mit deutschen Sprache, da ich nicht perfekt bin fließend.
      The goal of MKW-Fun is to find the best custom tracks (original, retro and new; also some boost) to have much fun in our online meetings. It has many retro tracks included, but some of them are replaced by new custom tracks on each update.

MKW-Retro is an own line with the goal to include all retro tracks at least in one custom version into one distribution. It was only very rarely used online. So it is more a distrib for collectors. I don't plan to continue this line.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.

nnsfa schrieb:

MKW Fun has some of the retro tracks, but not all of them.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Wiimm schrieb:

The goal of MKW-Fun is to find the best custom tracks (original, retro and new; also some boost) to have much fun in our online meetings. It has many retro tracks included, but some of them are replaced by new custom tracks on each update.

MKW-Retro is an own line with the goal to include all retro tracks at least in one custom version into one distribution. It was only very rarely used online. So it is more a distrib for collectors. I don't plan to continue this line.

Leseratte schrieb:

nnsfa schrieb:

MKW Fun has some of the retro tracks, but not all of them.
      Thanks to both of you :)