IOS 16. v257 wad can't be found anywhere

• Offen

IOS 16. v257 wad can't be found anywhere

Afternoon( evening or morning if your German), a while ago, I was eager to downgrade to firmware 2.2 on my Wii to test the GC Freeloader on it. However, my efforts will be futile without the help of the IOS 16. v257 wad. Am I able to downgrade with the latest v512? If nobody's sure, then I would like to request a v257 wad that one of you might have in your SD cards, for I don't want to be looking through BitTorrents to find it.

Take all the time you need. Thank you.
      Sorry that I didn't mention that I have a JPN Wii, hence I can't play NTSC GC games. Whenever I load my GC games on Gecko OS, the games say that my memory card needs to be reformatted even though the memory is NTSC. It could perhaps be that Gecko can't play NTSC games off of a JPN Wii, which is why I am willing to give the Freeloader a try. If I had the Wii Freeloader, I would only need to downgrade to firmware 3.2, but that's not the case unfortunately. Anyways, I found v257. Wish me luck.
      That's not the issue. NTSC and Japanese GCN cards can't co-exist, this is a known thing. Don't have multiple memory cards? Use NINTENDONT, it can use your real discs and use a virtual memory card.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!