Need Help Connecting to MKWII Online (Using a Wii U)

Need Help Connecting to MKWII Online (Using a Wii U)

Hello,

So I discovered just yesterday that your Wii U Internet Settings and Wii Game Internet Settings are synced, So whatever your Wii U Primary Connection is, Is what it'll use to connect to WFC. However I set up a connection for the MKWII Servers, It said connection test successful on the Wii U System Settings, But when I attempt to connect to WFC on Mario Kart Wii I am greeted with this error code, 51330.
      From what I looked up that one apparently means the WEP or WPA Key is incorrect, Its not because the connection test was successful!
      Do Wii games like only accept WEP keys or something?
      Please help!
      This is the settings I'm Using currently, These apply to both Wii U and Wii games since Wii U Connection Settings apply to wii games also.
      So this is the connection I have set-up for Wii games on my Wii U System Settings.

SSID: (My Router)
      Security Type: WPA2-PSK-AES
      Auto-Obtain IP: Yes
      Auto-Obtain DNS: No
      Primary DNS: 95.217.77.151
      Secondary DNS: 8.8.8.8

I either will get error code 51330 or 20100.
      Or the connection test will reach my access point then fail to connect to the internet.

ItsWAWGaming schrieb:

This is the settings I'm Using currently, These apply to both Wii U and Wii games since Wii U Connection Settings apply to wii games also.
      So this is the connection I have set-up for Wii games on my Wii U System Settings.

SSID: (My Router)
      Security Type: WPA2-PSK-AES
      Auto-Obtain IP: Yes
      Auto-Obtain DNS: No
      Primary DNS: 95.217.77.151
      Secondary DNS: 8.8.8.8

I either will get error code 51330 or 20100.
      Or the connection test will reach my access point then fail to connect to the internet.
      Try setting the MTU value to 1500, and setting your DNS IPs to 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1.
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.