Angepinnt About banning (Q4 2023)

About banning (Q4 2023)

"About banning" thread for Q4 2023.

This thread can be used to report cheaters on Wiimmfi. Please provide their friend code and some kind of proof (usually a video).

Previous thread: About banning (Q3 2023)

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Hello, i need help on mkw wiimmfi. 6 or 5 days ago i was banned for 24 hours (23917 Wiimmfi access denied) I have not done anything wrong, now I can't find players.

mkw fc: 3141-3440-7872

Also today I tried another Wii to be able to play mkw online and i was also banned (23917 wiimmfi access denied).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Juan7821810 ()

asking for a 2nd chance

Hello
      i got banned today in mkwii and i know what error i made
      i founded it funny to have a hitl#r avatar and name but the moderation made the right choice
      so i you could unban me that would be really kind knowing how stupin i am,so i changed my mii to a burger
      in case the moderation heard me, heres my mii code: 4687-5364-8550

unban me please

Hello.I got banned 2 days ago in mkw.
      Please watch this live stream " https://twitcasting.tv/jexmkw/movie/778367885 "
      あ is always low rank every race and pulled shock every time . Also I got ts in 1st twice in RR.I consider all these acts to be deliberate.
      I could have played the game with my friends, but this person ruined it for me.This got on my nerves and I sabotaged myself against this player.
      I regret that I let my emotions get the better of me and sabotaged this player.I will take care not to do this from now on.
      So unban me please.
      Sy friend code is 2840-6841-9172

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von charichan ()

Hello im new here!
      So recently i got banned in mkwii, and i think i know for what, so i was about to play with a streamer and decided to make a new mii and named it...mikehunt, i didnt think much through it but i got banned within seconds and on all of my accounts. I know it was a dumb mistake and a stupid joke but i would really appreciate another chance. And i promise i wont do one of these bad jokes ever again.
      Fr code (main acc): 1981-6984-6251
      Account i got banned on: 2282-3522-2073
      PS: i went to switch to my wii but i was also banned for no reason
      Hello Leseratte so i forgot to turn my cheat codes off on wiimmfi but now im permanent banned i would appreciate it if i could get unbanned from wiimmfi well i thought this was a glitch or something so i remove the save from mkwii and now i regret getting banned but please unban me from wiimmfi i would be happy if you would do that because im already 2 years banned on wiimmfi :)

my fc 3141-3485-4565

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Tommy_mkwii () aus folgendem Grund: an wiimmfi unban appeal

Name: Sω◆Maliks
      FC: 1380-4085-0364
      PID: 601896892
      https://wiimmfi.de/stats/mkw/list/p601896892
      Trolling or disruptive play in countdown mode by going backwards to hit people with no benefit, such as lap trolling.
      Livestream Video:

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

1:01:50 - 1:02:05 trolling one player, 1:05:45 - 1:07:42 hitting people a lap behind.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Keyboards ()

Keyboards schrieb:

Name: Sω◆Maliks
      FC: 1380-4085-0364
      PID: 601896892
      wiimmfi.de/stats/mkw/list/p601896892
      Trolling or disruptive play in countdown mode by going backwards to hit people with no benefit, such as lap trolling.
      Livestream Video:

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

1:01:50 - 1:02:05 trolling one player, 1:05:45 - 1:07:42 hitting people a lap behind.
      Just looking if this was seen or if this player's gameplay is bannable unless something was incorrect^.

Wiimmfi error 23917

Hi, last week i turn on the wii after 2 months and i can't go on wiimmfi for the 23917 error. i found that this error is a ban, but i don't use cheat or something else. i remember that one of the last times i use wiimmfi i got banned for 3 minutes because i forgot to turn off the vpn (with dolphin).
      my friend code is: 1334-2490-5001 (Mario Kart Wii)
      Name: YesHack
      DS name: Setya
      FC: 2711-8456-1136
      Game: Mario Kart DS

Use of obnoxious item abuse codes, instant race finish, etc.

I can confirm @'gabemkds complainted (But the name waas HackR this time). I just matched that player a few times and everytime he just shoots nonstop items. Basically unplayabe for me because of that obnoxious cheater :(
      AMCJ6016214882711-8456-11360oGv21Setya

EDIT:
      I think I encountered another cheater:
      In game name was Sun264
      AMCJ6022709174687-5370-61810o11Player

He is very slow and at around the time I overlapp him, he ends the game with him as winner. Happened multiple times.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Partitionator ()

Reported in the discord server but got no response.

Mii name - ★Totob
      Friend Code - 4129-1805-0710
      Reason - Trolling/harassment

Proof -

Note: This video will be loaded from Twitch, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to Twitch servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding Twitch videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von Twitch geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an Twitch-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von Twitch-Videos für die Zukunft.

Multiple times during his own stream but here are some of the most obvious (01:30:37, 01:26:21, 01:26:50)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Charles Edouard ()

I'm not Aberanai, I named like this just for the fun

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Charles Edouard ()

Trolling 1 Lap behind with stars

Video :

Name : Glitch D
      FC : 1251-5618-7937
      Group : 16395415
      Date and Time : 03.12.2024 16:18:54 CET
      Dateien
      Hi
      I wonder if this can be considered trolling

Name : FIB Tyron
      FC : 0306-6713-8125
      Group : 16426256
      Date and time : 2024/03/18 at 22:23 UTC

Beitrag von Juan7821810 ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor gelöscht ().

Beitrag von Juan7821810 ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor gelöscht ().
      Hi, for some time now I have no longer been able to access the GTS on Pokemon Platinum and Heart Gold. while the other modes work, GTS disconnects me without giving me any error codes, so I think I've been banned. I don't understand why because I've never used any mods or tricks. can you help me please? my friend codes are: 3098 4008 4035 and 4988 1864 8228

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Nomeuser ()